Friday, July 26, 2013

First Blog...better late than never

Ok, first off, Andromeda Star is not my real name, I decided to create a fake name for this blog because I am going to write what I think and there would probably be people who I know who will be mentioned and those same people may violently react to my opinions because they are people, they will react, and it may not be violent, but all the same I prefer that they be left in the dark about what I write. But of course, if I do talk about this people, I will make sure that I also don't use their real name. 

This blog is for the sole purpose of letting my mind breathe. Yes, breathe. My mind is like this thing that keeps on spinning ideas and what nots...haha. What do you call that thing that spins and creates thread, well, i'm in a hurry and I don't want to google it so lets just call it a thread spinner. So yeah, my mind is like this thread spinner, it spins and spins thread, day and night, but the problem is it isn't getting out of the room. Like, it just accumulates, and now its about to explode so here I am writing thoughts and ideas to create more space for more thoughts, or thread. And so why am I blogging this thoughts. I actually have no proper answer to that. I just want to I guess, because I know that some of this thoughts I have are quite interesting. Like for example, do you know that we have a cat that likes to have his tummy rubbed? I mean come on, thats really rare. A dog loves that, but a cat?? Seriously, that is some major thing. :D

But seriously serious enough, I really do have thoughts or ideas that I think can be interesting enough for a random someone to read and be delighted with. But thats just a second purpose I guess, my main purpose is letting my mind breathe. So heres to letting my mind breathe. And may the people I know in real life not find out that i'm blogging about a fake them..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment